Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 109th season of the Bedford Camera Club. The committee have worked hard to bring you an exciting array of lectures by experienced photographers, and a wide variety of competitions which suit a wide genre of photography, as well as different types of members evenings. We must not forget the external competitions, and I would urge all members to produce their best work for these showcase competitions.
Enjoy the season, have fun, and hopefully we shall learn something to make us better photographers.
Peter Symonds, Club President
- External Competitions Update 22/3/15 March 22, 2015
- Resources March 9, 2015
- Philip Lepper Trophy 2015 March 9, 2015
- St Ives Inter-print Results March 1, 2015
- Viveca Koh talk – March 10th 2015 – f11 article February 28, 2015
- EAF PDI Championship 8th Feb 2015 February 13, 2015
- Flash Technicalities February 11, 2015
- Affinity – Photoshop killer for the MAC? February 10, 2015
- 50 megapixel February 7, 2015
- PAGB Advisory Sessions at NEC show February 6, 2015
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.