Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to welcome you to the 111th season of the premier photographic club in Bedfordshire, The Bedford Camera Club. Our members are all keen amateur photographers and we welcome new members to our ranks. We have, over the course of our winter season, well known lecturers talk to us about all aspects of photography, and we all learn so much from these experts. We also have a number of internal competitions which, if you're good enough, can win you one of the coveted cups at the end of the season!
In addition to this we have external competitions where we pit our skills against other clubs in the East Anglia region. This season will be exceptionally good as we have booked some brilliant speakers and the members evenings look to be very helpful to all members. I hope that you all have an enjoyable time this coming 2016/17 season and I look forward to greeting both old and new members.
Cliff Harvey, Club President
Our Next Guest Speaker...
Tuesday January 3rd 2017 at 7.30pm
We are thrilled to welcome back Jayne Odell ARPS who will share her passion for monochrome photography using the iPhone and DLSR. Landscape, seascape, equine and street/candid images. Members free, visitors small charge, all welcome
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous 2016-17 programme
- EAF election December 5, 2016
- The ‘Crew’ Who Set Up the 2016 Exhibition! November 23, 2016
- 2016 Siena International Photo Awards November 7, 2016
- 2016 Philip Lepper Competition Winner! October 20, 2016
- Points of View October 5, 2016
- Competition Alert! October 5, 2016
- Save the Date – POV September 24, 2016
- Best of Summer PDI Winner September 21, 2016
- 100 Photography Tips for Beginners September 20, 2016
- Best of Summer – Tuesday September 19, 2016
The new 2016-17 season started on Tuesday October 4th. See our exciting new programme of competitions, events and lectures for the rest of this club year (May 2017). All new and existing members welcome.