Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Tuesday 23rd January - 7.30pm
Speaker change: We are now very pleased to have Sue Bishop giving this evening's talk, Landscape and Flower Photography. Sue is an inspirational lecturer. She has published several books and in 1994 she and Charlie Waite founded the photography holiday company Light & Land. Free for members, guests £5. Details
Watch out for..
Tuesday 13th February - 7.30pm
Continuing our inspirational theme on Photographic history John Wade will be presenting 50 Landmark Cameras That Changed Photography. Free for members, guests £5. Details
Explore Our Web Site
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
Club meetings - October to May
We have a large hall, easy parking and state-of-the art projection/audio facilities. We look forward to seeing you there.
- A Wonderful Opportunity for the BCC..! January 12, 2018
- External Competitions Update January 8, 2018
- Mail to BCC may bounce January 4, 2018
- Architects’ Association Trophy January 2, 2018
- Free Guide to Wildlife Photography December 20, 2017
- Free Photographer Academy Offer December 20, 2017
- Programme Change – 23rd January talk December 13, 2017
- CCOTY 2017/18 Portraits December 10, 2017
- External Competitions Report 4th Dec 2017 December 5, 2017
- Seasonal Points Competition 19th December November 30, 2017
Competition judges are, like referees, always biased and incorrect. Unless they are complimentary, in which case they are extremely observant, astute and lovely
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.