Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to welcome you to the 111th season of the premier photographic club in Bedfordshire, The Bedford Camera Club. Our members are all keen amateur photographers and we welcome new members to our ranks. We have, over the course of our winter season, well known lecturers talk to us about all aspects of photography, and we all learn so much from these experts. We also have a number of internal competitions which, if you're good enough, can win you one of the coveted cups at the end of the season!
In addition to this we have external competitions where we pit our skills against other clubs in the East Anglia region. This season will be exceptionally good as we have booked some brilliant speakers and the members evenings look to be very helpful to all members. I hope that you all have an enjoyable time this coming 2016/17 season and I look forward to greeting both old and new members.
Cliff Harvey, Club President
The formal 2015-16 season comes to an end on May 10th with the 2016-17 season expected to start in October 2016 with our exciting new programme of competitions, events and lectures. All new and existing members welcome. Joining now will take your membership through to September 2017, including our 2016 summer events.
- Adobe Offer August 26, 2016
- 5 WAYS TO KEEP YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY TALENT SHARP August 25, 2016
- Best of Summer Events Competition August 24, 2016
- Photoshop Answers – Important Venue Change August 22, 2016
- Get to Work August 21, 2016
- Photoshop Answers August 18, 2016
- Photofest reminder! August 12, 2016
- Photofest 2016 August 9, 2016
- Question, Lightroom or Photoshop? August 6, 2016
- Box End Water Sports August 2, 2016