Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to welcome you to the 110th. season of the premier photographic club in Bedfordshire, The Bedford Camera Club. Our members are all keen amateur photographers and we welcome new members to our ranks. We have, over the course of the season, well known lecturers to talk to us about all aspects of photography and one learns so much from these experts. We also have a number of internal competitions which, if you're good enough, can win you one of the coveted cups at the end of the season.
In addition to this we have external competitions where we pit our skills against other clubs in the East Anglia region. This season will be exceptionally good as we have booked some brilliant speakers and the members evenings look to be very helpful to all members. I hope that you all have an enjoyable time this coming 2015/16 season and I look forward to greeting both old and new members.
Peter Symonds, Club President
- Exhibition Update November 25, 2015
- Speaker – Jayne Odell ARPS – “Shaping the frame” November 25, 2015
- “The Art of Wildlife Photography” – Bob Brind-Surch November 25, 2015
- Urgent Competition Reminder…! November 25, 2015
- Competition Rule Change Update…! November 23, 2015
- Best monitor for photo editing: 10 top models tested and rated…! November 22, 2015
- “The Art of Wildlife Photography” – Bob Brind-Surch November 18, 2015
- Polish An Image November 18, 2015
- Arctic Lights – Photographing the Aurora Borealis – Kevin Gorton November 9, 2015
- How to eliminate camera shake: practical tips for avoiding blurry photos…! November 6, 2015
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.