Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 109th season of the Bedford Camera Club. The committee have worked hard to bring you an exciting array of lectures by experienced photographers, and a wide variety of competitions which suit a wide genre of photography, as well as different types of members evenings. We must not forget the external competitions, and I would urge all members to produce their best work for these showcase competitions.
Enjoy the season, have fun, and hopefully we shall learn something to make us better photographers.
Peter Symonds, Club President
- Getting sharp images: 7 techniques you need to know starting out…! August 29, 2015
- Summer events August 28, 2015
- Focus Stacking August 25, 2015
- The Best Camera Settings for Astrophotography…! August 25, 2015
- Club Notices August 25, 2015
- Just in Time for our Tuesday Outing on Panning Techniques…! August 24, 2015
- 2015-16 Programme – from Serena August 24, 2015
- Multiple Exposures In-Camera: How To Get Long-Exposure Effects in Bright Light August 24, 2015
- Autumn Photography: 24 Tips on How To Take Awesome Pictures of Fall…! August 24, 2015
- 8 Camera Features They Think You Need, But You Really Don’t…! August 24, 2015
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.