Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Our next speaker...
Tuesday 30th October 7.30pm
East Anglian Landscape Photography by Justin Minns
Justin is a landscape photographer and workshop leader who has been working with the National Trust for several years. Members free, guests welcome £3. More details
Tuesday 2nd October, 7.30pm
Our Opening Night for the 2018-19 season
All existing members and new visitors welcome
Learn about the new 2018-19 brilliant programme, talks, competitions, workshops et al.
Tuesday 27th November 7.30pm
Woodland Ways by Paul Mitchell FRPS
Paul will share some of his inspirations, influences and thought processes when capturing woodland scene that have gained him many awards and accolades. Members free, guests welcome £3. More details
Explore Our Web Site
During each summer recess some members, outside of the club, organise a number of group events open to all. The events are non-profit raising thus shared costs may be incurred. Please see here for details as they become available.
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
- Points of View Reschedule October 20, 2018
- Seasonal Points Competition Results October 19, 2018
- Studio Bits and Bobs October 17, 2018
- POV Last Call October 12, 2018
- Photo Entry Help October 6, 2018
- New Season Competitions – Important Information October 3, 2018
- Starting Competitions October 3, 2018
- Points of View October 1, 2018
- ALERT – New Season Competitions September 14, 2018
- PAGB e-news 214 September 9, 2018
The more you practice the luckier you get
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.