Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Important: From October 2017 the JPGs for all competition PDIs will need to be 1600px x 1200px (previously they were 1400 x 1050) and a max 2Mb file size. All other requirements are unchanged, e.g. in sRGB and fill to 1600 x 1200 with black borders. It should be rare for an image to be more than 2Mb, but if your final JPG image file size does exceed 2Mb reduce the quality setting a tad and save it as JPG again, repeat until you get it small enough. More Info here.
See members' own selection of images from this year's summer events
Summer 2017 Image Gallery
Explore Our Web Site
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
Club meetings - October to May
We have a large hall, easy parking and state-of-the art projection/audio facilities. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Christmas Wreath Making November 21, 2017
- Offer: Photographer Academy November 21, 2017
- Camera Club of the Year Competition November 15, 2017
- Camera Club of the Year Needs You November 4, 2017
- Stan Searle Trophy November 2, 2017
- Three from Six Submissions November 1, 2017
- Prepare now for the “3 From 6” evening October 20, 2017
- New Season Competitions October 13, 2017
- Welcome Evening Oct 3rd September 28, 2017
- Summer Events PDI Battle – Important Information September 21, 2017
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.