Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to welcome you to the 110th. season of the premier photographic club in Bedfordshire, The Bedford Camera Club. Our members are all keen amateur photographers and we welcome new members to our ranks. We have, over the course of the season, well known lecturers to talk to us about all aspects of photography and one learns so much from these experts. We also have a number of internal competitions which, if you're good enough, can win you one of the coveted cups at the end of the season.
In addition to this we have external competitions where we pit our skills against other clubs in the East Anglia region. This season will be exceptionally good as we have booked some brilliant speakers and the members evenings look to be very helpful to all members. I hope that you all have an enjoyable time this coming 2015/16 season and I look forward to greeting both old and new members.
New Season 2015-16
The BCC 2015-16 season started 6th October 2015 with our exciting programme of competitions, events and lectures. All new and existing members welcome. For anyone joining January to March the fees are just 50% and they still have a great programme of talks and events. More information at Membership and Find Us
On Feb 23rd 7.30pm Anne will cover time spent in two of Zambia’s national parks and features many of the wild inhabitants. The photos in this talk were all taken on slide film and the slides are used in the presentation. More details. Guests welcome.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II vs Nikon D5: 10 things you need to know…! February 10, 2016
- Sensor Cleaning February 9, 2016
- Snapshot February 2016 February 6, 2016
- Time for Windows 10 upgrade? February 4, 2016
- Tomorrow’s Temperature will be 25°C February 3, 2016
- Bokeh – Out-of-focus Blur January 31, 2016
- CORRECTED Exhibition Update for All Members of the BCC…! January 23, 2016
- Wildlife Photographic Walkabout January 22, 2016
- Don’t bide the dust: a perfectly safe guide to sensor cleaning…! January 22, 2016
- British Wildlife Photography Awards 2015 January 21, 2016
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.