Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Important: From October 2017 the JPGs for all competition PDIs will need to be 1600px x 1200px (previously they were 1400 x 1050) and a max 2Mb file size. All other requirements are unchanged, e.g. in sRGB and fill to 1600 x 1200 with black borders. It should be rare for an image to be more than 2Mb, but if your final JPG image file size does exceed 2Mb reduce the quality setting a tad and save it as JPG again, repeat until you get it small enough. More Info here.
See members' own selection of images from this year's summer events
Summer 2017 Image Gallery
The new 2017-18 season begins on Tuesday October 3rd 2017. See our exciting new programme of competitions, events and lectures for this club year (to May 2018.). All existing and new members welcome. We also welcome visitors to our talks, see the programme and the calendar for details.
Explore Our Web Site
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
- Summer Events PDI Battle – Important Information September 21, 2017
- Counting Down to the New Season September 19, 2017
- POV Lunch Orders Needed Now September 16, 2017
- PAGB Newsletter September 15, 2017
- Photoshop Evening – Sept 19th September 4, 2017
- Points Of View Announcement September 1, 2017
- Portfolio Links September 1, 2017
- Orford Sept 20th August 27, 2017
- Box End Photos Needed August 26, 2017
- Box End Sport August 19, 2017
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.