Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Although not strictly part of the club membership the members tend to arrange a wide variety of weekly summer-evening events that get us out and about taking photographs
- Open Competition December Gallery December 12, 2014
- Members’ Images December 7, 2014
- External Exhibitions December 2, 2014
- RPS International Print Exhibition November 28, 2014
- Flash Equipment November 25, 2014
- Internal Competition and Gallery Images Updated…! November 24, 2014
- KelbyOne and NIK Deal until Dec 1st November 22, 2014
- Hamdam Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (HIPA) November 21, 2014
- Panoramic View November 20, 2014
- Wood End Gallery, Pertenhall November 20, 2014
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.
Welcome Introduction from the Club President
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 109th season of the Bedford Camera Club. The committee have worked hard to bring you an exciting array of lectures by experienced photographers, and a wide variety of competitions which suit a wide genre of photography, as well as different types of members evenings. We must not forget the external competitions, and I would urge all members to produce their best work for these showcase competitions.
Enjoy the season, have fun, and hopefully we shall learn something to make us better photographers.