Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
2019 -2020 Programme Published
Please take a look at the Bedford Camera Club Programme for October 2019 to May 2020. Once again our programme secretary, Bruce, has put together a calendar of events, competitions and talks from visiting professionals and highly talented photographers. I think you will agree this is one of the best club photography programmes and the club fee represents an amazing value for money. Take a look and if you are not yet a member we would love to see you become one. Take your photography to a new level.
There are no upcoming events.
Upcoming Club Events
During each summer recess members of the club voluntarily organise group events, many of which are also open to non-members. These are not part of the club's official programme. The events are non-profit raising thus shared costs may be incurred. Please watch the news page and calendar for details as they become announced.
See our Summer Gallery page for images from some of this year's events.
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
Explore Our Web Site
There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs
- Muddy Dog is Back – Photo Op October 6, 2019
- Stockwood Park IGPOTY October 3, 2019
- Seasonal Points Competition October 1, 2019
- London Regatta Concern September 25, 2019
- Cambridge photography show September 21, 2019
- IGPOTY in Luton September 20, 2019
- Summer Events Competition September 16, 2019
- Garden Photography September 15, 2019
- Gavin Hoey Workshop September 11, 2019
- More Summer Events Photo Ops September 10, 2019
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.