Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 109th season of the Bedford Camera Club. The committee have worked hard to bring you an exciting array of lectures by experienced photographers, and a wide variety of competitions which suit a wide genre of photography, as well as different types of members evenings. We must not forget the external competitions, and I would urge all members to produce their best work for these showcase competitions.
Enjoy the season, have fun, and hopefully we shall learn something to make us better photographers.
Peter Symonds, Club President
- New Information for all you AVers…! July 28, 2015
- Summer Activities Photo Gallery July 20, 2015
- Summer events July 16, 2015
- Update for All You AVer’s…! July 13, 2015
- Free Windows 10 upgrade – Caution July 9, 2015
- Update on the Summer Programme! July 9, 2015
- Summer Activity: BBQ July 8, 2015
- Summer Program Update! July 3, 2015
- 2016 Exhibition Announced! July 2, 2015
- Update On Two Recent Summer Shootings…! June 26, 2015
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.