Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Tuesday 2nd October, 7.30pm
Our Opening Night for the 2018-19 season
All existing members and new visitors welcome
Learn about the new 2018-19 brilliant programme, talks, competitions, workshops et al.
Tuesday 9th October 7.30pm
Landscape Photography - Making It Happen
James Abbott is an editorial and advertising photographer who will cover how he both takes and edits his exceptional images and a demonstration of stacked image processing.
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
During each summer recess some members, outside of the club, organise a number of group events open to all. The events are non-profit raising thus shared costs may be incurred. Please see here for details as they become available.
- ALERT – New Season Competitions September 14, 2018
- PAGB e-news 214 September 9, 2018
- Summer Events Competition August 29, 2018
- PAGB Newsletter 213 August 20, 2018
- 2400 Steps August 16, 2018
- Charity Golf Day August 12, 2018
- 2400 Steps – LAST CALL August 11, 2018
- Sunrise Photography August 1, 2018
- PAGB Newsletters July 31, 2018
- Dan Evans Exhibition July 25, 2018
Which of my photographs are my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow
Explore Our Web Site
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.