Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this 109th season of the Bedford Camera Club. The committee have worked hard to bring you an exciting array of lectures by experienced photographers, and a wide variety of competitions which suit a wide genre of photography, as well as different types of members evenings. We must not forget the external competitions, and I would urge all members to produce their best work for these showcase competitions.
Enjoy the season, have fun, and hopefully we shall learn something to make us better photographers.
Peter Symonds, Club President
- Update On Two Recent Summer Shootings…! June 26, 2015
- Summer Events June 26, 2015
- Competition – ESSENCE OF SUMMER June 23, 2015
- Weekend Away June 23, 2015
- Competitions – Schedule June 20, 2015
- Summer events: Bromham Park NR June 18, 2015
- AV Programme for 2015 – 2016 Updated June 15, 2015
- AV Field Trip Planned…! June 15, 2015
- Summer activities: Box End June 10, 2015
- Summer events June 4, 2015
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.