Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
I would like to welcome you to the 110th. season of the premier photographic club in Bedfordshire, The Bedford Camera Club. Our members are all keen amateur photographers and we welcome new members to our ranks. We have, over the course of the season, well known lecturers to talk to us about all aspects of photography and one learns so much from these experts. We also have a number of internal competitions which, if you're good enough, can win you one of the coveted cups at the end of the season.
In addition to this we have external competitions where we pit our skills against other clubs in the East Anglia region. This season will be exceptionally good as we have booked some brilliant speakers and the members evenings look to be very helpful to all members. I hope that you all have an enjoyable time this coming 2015/16 season and I look forward to greeting both old and new members.
The formal 2015-16 season comes to an end on May 10th with the 2016-17 season expected to start in October 2016 with our exciting new programme of competitions, events and lectures. All new and existing members welcome. Joining now will take your membership through to September 2017, including our 2016 summer events.
- HERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS..! April 25, 2016
- Birds of Prey evening April 22, 2016
- Quarry Theatre Exhibition April 20, 2016
- And The Winner of the Stan Searle Trophy is……..? April 20, 2016
- Landscape Photographic Workshop April 17, 2016
- HOW TO TAKE BETTER PICTURES FOR BEGINNER PHOTOGRAPHERS…! April 16, 2016
- Bedford CC win 3 Way April 16, 2016
- IMPORTANT – Stan Searle Trophy Competition…! April 10, 2016
- 3-Way Competition Tuesday 12th April April 9, 2016
- Snapshot April 2016 April 8, 2016
Some evenings the club will hold practical workshops where experienced members run demonstrations. Usually several of these may be running concurrently and members choose which ones to join. Subjects may include table-top, macro, print mounting, lighting and Photoshop.