Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
Tuesday 6th March - 7.30pm
Practical Monochrome in the Digital Darkroom. This will be a practical demonstration of the techniques to achieve the highest quality monochrome output from the digital darkroom, covering the whole subject from capture to printing. Free for members, guests £5. Details
Explore Our Web Site
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
Club meetings - October to May
We have a large hall, easy parking and state-of-the art projection/audio facilities. We look forward to seeing you there.
- CCOTY Fantastic Light February 16, 2018
- Camera Phone Competition February 10, 2018
- CCOTY Round 4 Reminder February 7, 2018
- Projected Image Championship Report February 7, 2018
- PAGB newsletter February 1, 2018
- CCOTY – Decisive Moment January 31, 2018
- Seasonal Points January 27, 2018
- Light and Land – Sue Bishop January 24, 2018
- Off Camera Flash Studio Workshop Feb 8th January 18, 2018
- A Wonderful Opportunity for the BCC..! January 12, 2018
It’s not a photograph until it’s a print
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.