Cookies on this website
Cookies are small text files stored by your device when you access most websites on the internet. We will use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies – these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure the site remembers your preferences.
Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. If you choose to prevent cookies, we cannot be sure how this Website will perform during your visit.
The types of cookies we currently use on this Website are set out below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Website and use its features and/or services. These cookies allow this Website to provide services at the request of users.
This Website uses strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to this Website
- Remember things like information you’ve entered when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Website
Performance cookies allow us to update this Website to cater for Website user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Website is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Website uses performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Website is used (including selections that you have made and pages that you have viewed, during your use of this Website)
Functional cookies allow this Website to remember choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences and any customisations you make to Website pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Website uses functional cookies to:
- Remember settings you’ve applied (such as layout, text size, preferences and colours)
- Remember selections you have made (such as search functions and results)
- Apply customised content segments to individual users
- Apply users’ individual service specifications
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose