As a follow-up to our recent nature competition, where we had so many excellent and inspiring entries, you might find this interesting…
Campkins (a Cambridge Photographic shop) with The Wildlife Trusts of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire are running a “free to enter” nature photographic competition titled “Celebrate the Seasons” with 3 prizes totalling £500 of merchandise.
Please read their terms carefully to ensure you meet their exacting requirements, including…
- Submit up to 3 images
- Landscape orientation, minimum size of 3508 x 2480 px (JPG or TIFF, preferably also with a copy of the original RAW)
- Images must represent the natural environment and therefore images of animals raised in captivity, held in captivity or pets are not eligible.
- Digital adjustments are acceptable; however, the way in which any digital enhancement or editing has been used will be taken into account when judging the entry. Cropping is permitted
- Closing date: Noon, 2nd May 2021
- The competition celebrates the wildlife and wild places of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
- It is for photographs taken anywhere in these three counties