Welcome to Bedford Camera Club
2019 -2020 Programme Published
The new Bedford Camera Club Programme starting this Tuesday October 1st is now available. Once again our programme secretary has been hard at work for the last 12 months to put together a calendar of events, competitions and talks from visiting professionals and highly talented photographers. I think you will agree this is one of the best photography programmes ever, the club fee represents an amazing value for money. Take a look and if you are not yet a member we would love to see you become one. Take your photography to a new level.
Tuesday 1st October, 7.30pm
Opening Night 2019-20 season
All existing members and new visitors welcome
Learn about the new 2019-20 brilliant programme, talks, competitions, workshops et al.
Upcoming Club Events
During each summer recess members of the club voluntarily organise group events, many of which are also open to non-members. These are not part of the club's official programme. The events are non-profit raising thus shared costs may be incurred. Please watch the news page and calendar for details as they become announced.
See our Summer Gallery page for images from some of this year's events.
Interesting talks given throughout the year by visiting photographers. These cover a variety of topics including techniques, projects, practicals, design and software.
See our fabulous programme for this year
Explore Our Web Site
Imagination is more important than knowledge
- Cambridge photography show September 21, 2019
- IGPOTY in Luton September 20, 2019
- Summer Events Competition September 16, 2019
- Garden Photography September 15, 2019
- Gavin Hoey Workshop September 11, 2019
- More Summer Events Photo Ops September 10, 2019
- Photo Op September 10, 2019
- Norse Themed Photoshoot September 6, 2019
- Stoke Burerne Village at War Photo Opportunity September 4, 2019
- Competition Schedule 2019 – 20 September 2, 2019
The club wishes to thank all of our sponsors who have helped them over the years.